LUMAX Intensifier -A/A
Mfr Sku : LMX3007-A/A
See what others say about this item
- Strong fog penetrability and dust-proof
- Fully sealed and made with high-rigidity polycarbonate material
- Rated for over 100,000 hours of operation
- 18 available flash pattern with built-in controller
- Stable memory recalls last flash pattern
- Waterproof design for optional exterior mounting.
- Includes an L-bracket. Suction cup bracket is available for separate purchase
- Can be used as a grill light
- 2-year warranty against defects
- 10-day money back guarantee
|Mounting Location||Dashboard, Deck, Exterior, Grill|
|Led Type||1 Watt Super Bright|
|Dimensions||1-1/4" (32mm) H x 7-1/16" (179mm) L x 2-1/8" (54mm) D|
|Connection Type||Basic Wire|
- Remove the screws and end caps located on both ends of the light unit.
- Unscrew and remove the L-brackets from the unit.
- Position the unit in its desired mounting location.
- Using a pencil, mark two bracket hole locations along the horizontal centerline on the surface. It's best that they be located as far apart as possible.
- Using a drill bit, drill each hole from step 8.
- Install the L-brackets onto surface using the screws provided.
- Slide the three carriage bolts into the back of the light unit and fasten them to each of the L-brackets using the nuts provided.
- To sync two lights together, set both lights to the same pattern, then turn them off and connect their yellow wires together. When activated, they will be synchronized. When synchronizing more than two lights, connect the white wire of every second light to the red wire.