LUMAX Intensifier III-R/B
Mfr Sku : LMX3003-R/B
See what others say about this item
- Strong fog penetrability and dust-proof
- Fully sealed and made with high-rigidity polycarbonate material
- Rated for over 100,000 hours of operation
- 18 available flash patterns
- Stable memory recalls last flash pattern
- Includes directional patterns
- Includes a controller with On/Off switch and flash pattern changer
- LED display on the controller shows the current flash pattern
- Includes cigarette lighter plug
- Mounting hardware included.
- Includes two L-brackets. Suction cup brackets are available for separate purchase
- 2-year warranty against defects
- 10-day money back guarantee
|Mounting Location||Dashboard, Deck, Grill|
|Led Type||1 Watt Super Bright|
|Dimensions||1-1/4” (32mm) H x 14-1/2” (368mm) L x 2-1/8” (54mm) D|
|Connection Type||Cigarette Lighter Adaptor|
- Connect wire plug coming from the light unit into back of the controller.
- Connect cigarette lighter plug wire into back of the controller.
- Remove the screws and end caps located on both ends of the light unit.
- Unscrew and remove the L-brackets from the unit.
- Position the unit in its desired mounting location.
- Using a pencil, mark two bracket hole locations along the horizontal centerline on the surface. It's best that they be located as far apart as possible.
- Using a drill bit, drill each hole from step 8.
- Install the L-brackets onto surface using the screws provided.
- Slide the three carriage bolts into the back of the light unit and fasten them to each of the L-brackets using the nuts provided.